Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Beauty All Around- Summer 2011

As I glance back through photos to jog my memory of the last few years, I see beauty in every image. I am so humbled to be reminded of the ever present flashes of Heavenly Fathers love for all of us. I know we are given these reminders as a gift to assist us as we face each of our daily challenges and accept gratefully his blessings. It appears that the summer of 2011 was absolutely stunning. I'm sure the pictures won't do it justice by my heart still sings my favorite children's hymn when I see these images. " Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky, whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by, whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree. I 'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me." 

Butterflies

The PocatelloYard


 Flowers





Water Fall

 Near the scout camp AJ volunteered at for a couple summers. 


Cabin Sunrises

Henry's Lake

No comments: