Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Four Years Have Passed In The Blink Of An Eye...

I didn't stop writing our blog because the miracles in our world stopped, because they have not!  Each time we had a profound or amazing event happen in our world, I though t to my self  "I  need to get that on the blog" ...and then I'd think, "but I need to have more time first, so I can catch up, or I'm not sure I can write about that it's just still so tender, or well now its been so long I probably don't remember it clearly and what if I leave something important out?". The urge to write still prods at my mind almost daily, and so FINALLY, I'm giving in. I do not promise that it will be 100% accurate as sometimes memories fade with time, and sometimes they become a bit enhanced. They may be out of order with some experiences from 4 years ago and then the current events, but here goes!  


No comments: